Manjimup is located in the middle of the South West region so there are plenty of towns that make a great base (see below).
You can stay at Fonty's Pool itself at our Soul Camping Village or WA Wilderness Glamping Village or BYO your own tent to Fonty's Pool. Bookings for powered sites are full so please check with the other campsites.
Book your HOTEL ACCOMODATION using WOTIF BY SEARCHING UPPER WARREN, MANJIMUP, PEMBERTON, BRIDGETOWN, NORTHCLIFFE, BALINGUP, NANNUP OR ANY OF THE TOWNS BELOW.
NEED HELP FINDING ACCOMODATION?
There is lots of accomodation still available. The region has lots of small owner operated accomodation businesses that are worth taking the time to search out. Pemberton Visitor Centre can assist with accomodation bookings throughout the entire region. Please give them a call on (08) 9776 1133.
Here's some helpful hints and links:
- Manjimup: 5-10 min *Visit Wotif, Stayz, Booking.com or Airbnb
- Pemberton: 30 min *Call (08) 9776 1133, Book through Visitor Centre, Wotif, Stayz, Booking.com or Airbnb
- Bridgetown: 36 min *Visit Wotif, Stayz, Booking.com or Airbnb
- Northcliffe: 44 min *Call (08) 9776 1133, Visit Wotif,
- Balingup: 52 min *Visit Wotif, Stayz, Booking.com or Airbnb
- Nannup: 54 min *Visit Wotif, Stayz, Booking.com or Airbnb
- Boyup Brook: 59 min *Visit Wotif
- Donnybrook: Visit Wotif, 1 hr 13 min
- Bunbury: 1 hr 25 min * Visit Wotif or book through Bunbury Visitor Centre
- Walpole: 1 hr 27 min * Visit Wotif
- Margaret River and Busselton: 1 hr 36 min * Visit Wotif or book through Margaret River Busselton Visitor Centre
- Ferguson Valley: 1 hr 36 min * Visit Wotif
- Denmark Region: 2 hr 10 min * Visit Wotif