Truffle Kerfuffle is the perfect opportunity to explore the Southern Forests at one of the most picturesque times of year. Discover our towns, food, wine and natural attractions.
TOWNS & ATTRACTIONS
- Check out Fonty's Pool, home of Truffle Kerfuffle
- Discover Manjimup's wineries
- Take a trip to Truffle & Wine Co.
- Pop in and buy fresh produce from Fontanini Fruit and Nut Farm, and other producers throughout the region. Look out for the roadside fruit and veg stores.
- Discover the regions history tied to timber at Manjimup Timber and Heritage Park Complex
- For more info contact Manjimup Visitor Centre
- Discover Pemberton's wineries
- Take a Donneley River Cruise
- Explore the National Parks
- Climb The Gloucester Tree
- For more info contact Pemberton Visitor Centre
- Canoe the Frankland River
- Walk the Nuyts Wilderness Trail or a section of the Bibbulmun Track
- Take an Eco-Cruise on the Nornalup-Walpole inlet
- For more info contact Walpole Visitor Centre
- Visit the Understory Art Trail
- Take a trip to Windy Harbour
- Rise above the Karri and Marri as you walk up Mt Chudalup
- For more info contact Northcliffe Visitor Centre
Sign up for news and alerts