Pack your boots, rug up and head on a winter road trip to Truffle Kerfuffle.
Australian truffle season (late May-September) is one of the most beautiful times of year to explore the Southern Forests Region. Think crackling fires, red wine, delicious produce. It's the time of year to discover the majestic Karri, Tingle and Marri forests and rivers of the region at their most vibrant.
Take the scenic route from Perth via Bunbury, Balingup and Bridgetown. Then it's a hop, skip and a jump to Manjimup, Pemberton, Walpole and Northcliffe. Then take your choice of two options; head 90 minutes West to Margaret River or keep heading south towards Denmark and Albany.
THE SOUTHERN FORESTS REGION
- PLAN A TRIP DURING TRUFFLE KERFUFFLE JUNE 2019 (DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED)
- EXPLORE THE SOUTHERN FORESTS WINE TRAIL (CHECK IN ADVANCE FOR OPENING HOURS)
- TASTE YOUR WAY THROUGH THE REGION (GENUINELY SOUTHERN FORESTS)
- EXPLORE THE NATIONAL PARKS:
- Western Australia
- Australia's South West
- Manjimup Visitor Centre
- Pemberton Visitor Centre
- Walpole Visitor Centre
- Northcliffe Visitor Centre