Truffle Kerfuffle is operated by The Truffle Kerfuffle Inc ( ABN 72 994 536 098).
By purchasing a ticket or entering the festival grounds, festival patrons accept and agree to the following terms and conditions.
Truffle Kerfuffle reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. The terms will be displayed at trufflekerfuffle.com.au .
ADMISSION AND ENTRY
- Admission to the festival and its associated events is only permitted with a valid ticket.
- Admission to the festival grounds and its associated venues is by invitation. Festival or venue management have the right to refusal of entry on reasonable grounds.
- All adults and children entering the festival and associated venues must hold a ticket and display wristbands and lanyards provided.
- Tickets are exchanged for a wristband once on site. Wristbands that are removed from wrists or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Anyone found on site without a valid wristband will be deemed to have trespassed and will be escorted off site.
- Patrons may be requested to submit their bags and other items for security searching. Refusal to do so is the patrons right, but the management reserve the right to exclude entry on this basis.
- Persons under 18 years of age will only be permitted into the festival sites and events when holding a valid ticket and when accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian. Some festival events have a strict 18+ policy (including Feast and Fire Opening Night, A Winter's Night and The Shed Wine Sessions).
- Animals (unless by prior arrangement) are not allowed on festival sites, Due to the nature of the festival, biosecurity concerns and to protect the health of working truffle dogs.
- Purchase of a Festival Village entry ticket is required to gain access to any experiences taking place within, or departing from the Festival Village Bus Stop (including Truffle Hunts, The Shed Wine Sessions and Chef's Cabin). Entry may be refused if you do not have a valid ticket.
- Festival Village access provided as part of an experience or dining ticket is non transferrable or refundable; provided as a complimentary elemnt of the over all ticket.
- Patrons are prohibited from bringing food, drinks or picnics into the Festival Village.
- If you do not have a printed ticket you will only be able to gain entry by providing the full name and email address that was used at the time of booking.
- You must remain within marked areas and follow instructions given to you by officials.
- The Truffle Kerfuffle Inc is committed to the responsible service of alcohol. Patrons are asked to drink responsibly, nominate a skipper (or take a shuttle), and follow instructions by event staff. Failure to do so could result in removal from site.
- As part of the Truffle Kerfuffle liquor licensing, patrons are strictly prohibited from bringing alcohol onto the event site or into an event (unless expressly permitted in event terms).
- Only alcohol purchased onsite in the official festival bars and restaurants may be consumed on site with the exception of tasting portions provided by traders or alcohol served as part of an event.
- Alcohol purchased from a vendor must remain in the sealed bag provided until exit from the event grounds or it may be confiscated. Failure to comply could result in removal from site.
- Purchasing alcohol for a minor is illegal. Underage drinkers, excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying antisocial behaviour may be ejected from the Event or be dealt with by police.
- Festival goers must not cause damage to, improperly use or tamper with any public facility or festival infrastructure, or cause any damage to flora and fauna on or surrounding the venue or enter any onsite bodies of water. Nor must they remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the venue or surrounding area.
MEDIA AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- Non commercial media recording or photography is permitted on the festival grounds, unless specifically prohibited (by a rights holder).
- Use of drones is prohibited, unless authorised by Festival Directors or Operations Manager.
- Commercial media recording and photography is prohibited unless by prior arrangement. Contact email@example.com
- By entering a Truffle Kerfuffle event or site patrons consent that The Truffle Kerfuffle Inc and third parties authorised by it may make or record film, photographs or other forms of moving picture, still picture or any of them of the event (including, without limitation, of patrons) for the use of media and promotions across all platforms including but not limited to web and broadcast.
CHANGES, REFUNDS, CANCELLATION AND ABANDONMENT
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds, cancellations or exchanges will be issued.
- Truffle Kerfuffle reserves the right to vary talent, dates, or venues, and the advertised program, should circumstances arise to require us to do so. The event, its venue and event partners will not be liable for any expenses, compensation, costs, loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, that may be incurred as a result.
- Truffle Kerfuffle is an indoor and outdoor event. We shall proceed come “rain or shine”. No refunds are given.
- In the event of a cancellation or abandonment of the event The Truffle Kerfuffle Inc, its venue and event partners will not be liable for any expenses, compensation, costs, loss or damage, whether direct or consequential, that may be incurred as a result of cancelled accommodation, transfers, hire charges or by any other circumstances or matters.
TRUFFLE KERFUFFLE SATELLITE EVENTS AND ACCOMMODATION SALES
- Truffle Kerfuffle may at times act as a sales agent for satellite event organisers, accomodation providers or other businesses and 'service providers' . In such instances Truffle Kerfuffle is operating a system for ticketing only. Any and all issues or claims relating to the sale and / or purchase of tickets and the provision of associated events(s) are the sole responsibility of the satellite event organiser and service provider, and as such Truffle Kerfuffle (or any subsidiaries, officers, affiliates, venues, stakeholders, officers, agents, directors or employees) have no liability for any claims. Truffle Kerfuffle is not liable for any losses resulting from the purchase of such tickets. Truffle Kerfuffle cannot refund or exchange or refund such tickets not associated fees unless specifically stated. Truffle Kerfuffle has no obligation to provide a refund or any other financial compensation if an event is cancelled, postponed or substantially altered by the Sattellite Event Organiser or Service Provider in which case you should contact the Sattellite Event Organiser or Service Provider directly unless directed to do otherwise.
General Terms and Conditions
All sales are final, refunds are only permitted upon the cancellation of the event.
SAFETY AND RISK
- Entry to festival sites is at your own risk. The Truffle Kerfuffle Inc, and its venue and event partners will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage you may suffer.
- By entering the festival site you acknowledge that you are entering an area with an unfenced body of water.
- It is the responsibility of patrons to monitor, supervise and control all minors or adults under their guardianship for the duration of their time on the event grounds.
- Swimming is not permitted.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times at the Event(s). We advise patrons to bring warm, weatherproof clothes.
- In the case of an emergency, you must follow all official directives of the organisers or authorised personnel.
- Onselling of tickets for any Truffle Kerfuffle event is not permitted without permission.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to advise any dietary requirements or allergies at the time of booking or minimum 20 days before the event. The festival will endeavour to cater to all requirements however cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all instances. It is up to the patron to ensure that any food or drink is appropriate for them to consume.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to advise any special access requirements at the time of booking. The festival will endeavour to meet requirements however cannot guarantee that this will be possible in all instances.
TICKETING PROVIDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: FERVE TICKETS (VALLEZ PTY LTD)