Fancy staying in the heart of it all at Fonty's Pool? Book a package combining tickets to Nic Wood’s L’Elegante Tartufo Dinner with a 3 night stay in lodge, chalet or standard park cabin. What better time to get a group of friends together for a trip down south?
Fonty's Pool has been packaged together with a festival experience by Truffle Kerfuffle. All bookings for chalets, lodge and cabins include:
- 3 nights accommodation (Check in: 9am-9pm Friday 21 June or 9am-5pm Saturday 22 June & Sunday 23 June) / Check out: 10am Monday 24 June)
- Special welcome pack including local goodies and coffee vouchers for Archie's Hut
- Ticket to Nic Wood’s L’Elegante Tartufo Dinner
- Festival Village ticket for all guests
- Wine tasting glass + Festival tote (Adults only)
- Festival Village and poolside access from 7am Saturday and Sunday (Archie's Hut open for coffee from 7am)
Images and more accommodation information available here. A bond may be payable to Fonty's Pool on arrival, subject to their terms and conditions.
There are no hail & ride taxi services in the region so please plan ahead and book your transfers. If you choose to drive, open-air parking is available at Fonty's Pool.
The Festival Village is located at Fonty's Pool, 10 minutes from Manjimup and about 30 minutes from Pemberton and Bridgetown. It is about an hour from Nannup.