22 June 2018, 12pm - 5pm
The festival's annual forum for Truffle Industry delegates bringing together local, interstate and international guests speakers from all sectors of the industry.
Delegates will learn about advances in production systems, develop new contacts within the industry and engage directly with researchers and fellow growers. The 2018 keynote presentation will be delivered by Pierre Sourzat of Station d'Expérimentation sur la Truffe, France.
The forum will take place in Manjimup Friday June 22, 12pm-5pm. Your forum ticket includes a light lunch and all weekend access to the Truffle Kerfuffle Festival Village. A group of forum participants will be attending Guy Grossi's Feast and Fire Opening Night Long Table Dinner after the forum. You have the option to include this within your ticket.
FEATURING PRESENTATIONS BY
- Convener: Anne Mitchell Consultant Scientist and Truffle Grower, Manjimup Underground, Western Australia
- Opening Address: Wally Edwards Chair, Truffle Producers Western Australia
- Keynote Presentation: Pierre Sourzat Station d'Expérimentation sur la Truffe, France
- Quality Standards for Nursery Tree Production: Damien Berlureau CEO, Agri-Truffe, France
- International Research Update: Anne Mitchell Consultant Scientist and Truffle Grower, Manjimup Underground, Western Australia
- International Market Development: Gavin Booth Truffle Grower and Managing Director, Australian Truffle Traders, Manjimup
- Agritourism and the Truffle Industry: Sarah Hewer Festival Director , Truffle Kerfuffle
- Tree Health and Truffle Production: Celeste Linde Plant Pathologist and Truffle Researcher, Australian National University, Canberra
- Pest and Disease in Truffle Orchards: Stewart Learmonth Entomologist, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
- Additional speakers to be announced
This festival event is made possible with the generous support of Manjimup Underground and Truffle Producers Western Australia.