23 to 26 June 2017
Fancy staying in the heart of it all but want to do it your own way and bring your own tent? The campground at beautiful Fonty's Pool will put you right on the festival doorstep.
- 3 nights camping at Fonty’s Pool (unpowered) suitable for 1 x tent (5man) and one vehicle
- Checkin 9am-9pm Friday 23rd June
- Checkout 10am Monday 26th June
- Please note there is no car traffic permitted in/out of the campsite between 9am and 5pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Shared toilets and hot water showers
- Basic camp kitchen facilities (microwave, kettle, toasters, hot water, bbq, power points for charging phone)
- Festival Village ticket required for all guests
THIS IS AN ALL WEATHER EVENT. MANJIMUP IS COLD AT NIGHT SO PLEASE BRING WARM CLOTHING AND EXTRA BLANKETS TO ENSURE YOU ARE TOASTY & WARM.
PLEASE NOTE, GENERATORS ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THE FONTY'S POOL CAMPGROUND.
BOOKINGS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.