There are no taxi or uber services in the region so please plan ahead and book your transfers. If you choose to drive, open-air parking is available at Fonty's Pool.
The Festival Village is located at Fonty's Pool, 10 minutes from Manjimup and about 30 minutes from Pemberton and Bridgetown. It is approximately an hour from Nannup.
Shuttle Buses are available for transport to the Festival Village and all events hosted within the Festival Village. Some events held on surrounding properties, such as Truffle Hunts, include a special bus service so please check individual event pages for further details.
These shuttle bus services will assist if you are needing transport to the Festival Village and any events you have purchased tickets to, within the Festival Village, including Wine Shed Sessions and Chef's Cabin Series. Child price is for children aged 15 and under.
- Manjimup Town to Festival Village: Operating all day on Saturday and Sunday - FREE. Stops at Manjimup Gateway Hotel, Manjimup Tourist Information Centre, Kingsley Motel and Festival Village. This bus service is sponsored by Warren Bus Service
- Bridgetown to Festival Village: Operating once per day (Adult: $20 return, Child: $10 return). No single trips available. Stops at Bridgetown Memorial Park, Nelsons of Bridgetown Motel, Bridgetown Caravan Park, Manjimup Gateway Hotel, Manjimup Tourist Information Centre, Kingsley Motel and Festival Village. This bus service is sponsored by Warren Bus Service
- RAC Karri Valley Resort/Pemberton to Festival Village: Operating once per day (Adult: $20 return, Child: $10 return). No single trips available. Stops at RAC Karri Valley Resort, Vasse Hwy/Pemberton Northcliffe Road Information Bay, Pemberton Caravan Park, Pemberton Hotel (Car Park Opposite Hotel) and Festival Village. This bus service is sponsored by Warren Bus Service
- Nannup to Festival Village: Operated by Time Travel Tours all weekend. Pick up at your accommodation in town $20 return. Book direct with Time Travel Tours by phoning Rob on +61 417 099 268.
Friday and Saturday night dinners located at the Festival Village Restaurant are held outside Festival Village opening hours, therefore these shuttle buses will assist if you are needing transport to and from one of these dinners.
- Bridgetown to Dinners: $20 return. For those needing transport from Manjimup Town, please book onto the Bridgetown bus schedule by selecting your closest pick up point within Manjimup. This bus service is sponsored by Warren Bus Service
- RAC Karri Valley Resort/Pemberton to Dinners: $20 return. This bus service is sponsored by Warren Bus Service
- Nannup to Dinners: Pick up at your accommodation. $20 return. Book direct with Time Travel Tours by phoning Rob on +61 417 099 268.
Need a car to get to Manjimup? Private vehicle hire is available through Truffle Kerfuffle event sponsors, Hertz.
Hertz are offering discounted rates for festival patrons – simply quote CDP3035177 when requesting a booking.
There is no 'hail and ride' taxi services in the Shire of Manjimup. Bookings are essential.
Manjimup, Pemberton and Bridgetown:
- Private Bus Charter (small and large groups): Warren Bus Service: +61 8 9771 1014 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Mini-Bus (up to ten people): ManjiShuttle Bus (Gary Robinson) +61 457 356 177
- Private Vehicle Transfer (up to five people): Manjimup People Movers (Gaye Eacott) +61 429 046 325
- Private Vehicle Transfer: Pemberton Discovery Tours +61 (08) 9776 0484
- Private Vehicle Transfer: Pemberton People and Parcel Movers +61 448 544 784
Margaret River - Busselton Region:
- Private Vehicle Transfer: MR Chauffeurs from Perth and South West
- Private Transfers: Tipsy Tours and Transfers (Margaret River and Augusta)
- MR Chauffeurs Luxury vehicles from Perth and South West
- Corsaire Aviation: Helicopter and light transfers servicing Perth and South West
- Private Properties Accommodation & Luxury Transfers: Book a Private Properties luxury house in Margaret River, a scenic ninety minute drive to Manjimup taking in the beautiful Southern Forests. The Private Properties Concierge will assist you in booking transport to Truffle Kerfuffle be-it a private chauffeur, charter bus or helicopter. Soak up the festival and spend the rest of the week or weekend exploring the Margaret River Region and beyond.
Please note: The details provided on this page are for information purposes only. All shuttle services and transfers are operated independently without endorsement by Truffle Kerfuffle. Parking provided may only be suitable for four wheel drive - we recommend catching a shuttle bus to this event. If you become bogged recovery is at your own risk.